Sunday, November 1, 2009

Months Of No Updates.

It has been so long since I updated my blog. But for this entry I'm just gonna start with today's update. Not much really. I started my day with a little flu and coughing. Had some 'Nasi Lemak' for breakfast and I didn't have lunch. Just some bread with cheese spread. At about 11a.m I sent my sister to Mid-Valley. She had an outing with her friends.

I came back at spent most of the day watching E.R marathon. Nope, not on Hallmark or any Astro channels. I bought a box set of E.R. Currently I have season 7, 8 and 9 of the E.R television show. I finished two disc of season 9 today and that would be like 7 or 8 episodes with about 45 munites per epi. So you do the math how many hours all together. By the way I'm still coughing and have running nose. But not as bad as in the morning I think.

Come night time, I didn't really feel like having a dinner. So was thinking 'hmm..what to do'. Took out my camera and snap some photos. Below are the results:


Sort of a scene re-enactment from the Revenge Of The Fallen movie. The Forest Battle.




Megatron: Is the future of our race not worth a single human life?!
Optimus: You'll never stop at one. I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!

Yeah..I'm a Transformers maniac. Anyway, that's it for today..well tonight. It's late and I think I'm gonna hit the bunk. Till next update...if I feel like it. See ya. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. ahaahhaha..comel ko susun diorg bertiga cm kt gmbr last tuh!!!

    ReplyDelete